AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application. Developed and marketed by Autodesk. AutoCAD was first released in December 1982 as a desktop app running on microcomputers with internal graphics controllers. Prior to the introduction of AutoCAD, most commercial CAD programs ran on mainframe computers or minicomputers, with each CAD operator (user) working at a separate graphics terminal.
The term CAD (Computer Aided Design) applies to a wide range of programs that allow the user to created drawings, plans, and designs electronically. AutoCAD is one such program and it main claim to fame is that it is relatively easy to use, it is very comprehensive in its ability to create 2D and some 3D drawings, and it is very popular. Seventy percent of the CAD users in the world use AutoCAD.
Why to get trained from RoboManiax?
1. Our syllabus is professionally designed to cover Basic as well as Advance aspects of the specific training.
2. Each day of our training is well planned to provide you the theoretical as well as Practical Knowledge of the module
3. Each day will come up with New Practical & Projects which makes the training interesting and exciting.
4. Time to time Practical Assignments will be provided to the students, which will help them in doing practice at home.
5. Revision Time & Query Sessions are provided to the students which help them in clearing their all previous doubts.
6. Exam will be conducted at the end of module to test the knowledge level of the students.
7. Time for Project Work will be provided to the students, in which students will develop a project of their own choice. This will encourage Innovative Ideas among students.
8. LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, each student will be provided with a login ID and password for accessing our student forum for absolutely free! There students can have conversation with other professors, can access online video tutorials and aptitude tests, can download whole course in form of pdf/docx file, can have video call with professors to discuss their doubts for lifetime.
AutoCAD software is used to draw and design the documents and the applications with easy customization options. AutoCAD provides a platform to be used by professionals to create the designs and 3D models. It allows the creation of the professional technical drawings and conceptual designs used for representation of the logics. It allows the drafter to provide the finishing touches and designing with the detailing and linking to the online data. It provides suppliers or operational professionals to review the drawings and modify it according to the requirements.
AutoCAD - 2D (Level - I)
Introduction, Aim & Objective to AutoCAD
AutoCAD Drafting Tools
Drawing Viewing and Plotting
Basic CAD Drawing Methods
Working with Prototype Drawings
Coordinate System Basics
Unit, Scale & Precision
Layers Management and Line Parameters
Entity Points, Object Snaps & Point Filters
Designing Preliminary Structures
Annotating a Drawing with Hatching
Methods for Creating a Selection Set
Object Selection Filters
Move, Copy, and Offset Objects
Rotate, Mirror, Scale, and Stretch for Objects Generation
Properties Matching of Curves
Editing Object-Edges and Object-Corners
Creating Arrays of Objects (ARRAY)
Editing with Grips
AutoCAD- 2D (Level - II)
Advanced Drawing Techniques
Assembly Drawing Generation
Dimensioning a Drawing
Annotating a Drawing with Text
Modifying Object Parameters
Using Symbols and Attributes
Adding Information to a Block with Attributes
Preparation of Bill Of Materials (BOM)
AutoCAD - 3D
3D Coordinate Systems
Drawing with Multiple UCSs
Complex Surfaces Creation
Edge Defined Surface Patches
Solid Modeling & its Types
Solid Models from 2D Geometry
Extruding 2D Shapes
Creating Solid Models with Solid Primitives
Revolved Solids from 2D Geometry
Controlling the Appearance of Solids
Composite Solid Models
Working With Solid Models
Advanced Solid Editing
Advanced 3D drawing
Plotting 3D Models
Working with the Viewports